The day has finally arrived! My new book, Everyday Chic: My Secrets For Entertaining, Organizing, and Decorating at Home has officially hit the shelves.
In my book, you'll find:
- Family friendly meal hacks and time saving techniques...like this delicious one-pot Moroccan chicken recipe!
- Party planning tips from the professionals whether it’s an intimate dinner with friends or a themed birthday party on any budget.
- Ways to cut the clutter and create a zen-like space for a happy, healthy home.
- How to work hard, create your soul goals, build your support system, embrace your happy mess, and most importantly...keep sh*t real.
- Shopping and sourcing tips on my favorite Everyday Chic items whether its kids party décor from Meri Meri or a organic throw from Homelosophy.
- Interior design and accessorizing tips for a stylish and kid-friendly home.
Today, on YouTube, I'm giving you a peek inside my home plus a few tips you'll find in the book to make life easier and #EverydayChic. Click on the video link below. I hope you enjoy!
Everyday Chic Tip #1:
A One-Pot Meal
I’m all about the one-pot meal. It saves time, both in preparation and the dishes afterward. Plus, if you prepare ahead of time, all you have to do is pop in the oven. I included our favorite Moroccan Chicken recipe in the book and I’m telling you—it’s soooo good! My husband practically begs me to make it and it’s super healthy, too!
Everyday Chic Tip #2:
The 2, 2, 2, 1 Strategy
When you're organized, life gets easier. I'm the label QUEEN!
I believe in the 2, 2, 2, 1 strategy which means: 2 proteins
+ a 1 pot meal
I'll prepare ahead of time and store in glass containers for the week. The prep is worth the time you save during the week for those healthy options.
Everyday Chic Tip #3:
Embrace Your Happy Mess
The playroom in our house is truly where the mess begins (and hopefully ends!) You want the kids to have fun and be messy from time to time so stylish and functional storage is a must. Clea Shearer and Joanna Teplin of The Home Edit taught me everything I know about organization. It can be chic, people! Stylish bins and baskets are a huge help!
Everyday Chic #4:
Add Those Personal Touches To Your Home
I love the photo wall in my home. And It's so easy to do! Use different sizes of colored frames to add texture and dimension into the home. It's my favorite way to add a personal and colorful touch.
Actress, model, active humanitarian, & Mom! Author of 'Everyday Chic'.