- In Style
- In Skincare
- In Makeup + Hair
- In Wellness
- In The Home
- In Travel
- In Store
- Holiday Gift Guide
Donuts aren’t the most nutritious food to eat…but they sure are delicious! That’s why I love this baked funfetti donuts recipe. It’s not “healthy”, but it’s not as bad as your typical deep-fried variety. I love making these with the kids when I have a craving for something sweet and I promise you’ll love them too! Watch my latest video to see how to make them now:
FOR THE DONUTS
FOR THE GLAZE
FOR THE DONUTS:
1. In a medium size bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, nutmeg, salt, and sugar. Set aside.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together egg, butter, milk, yogurt, and extracts and combine until smooth. Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and blend until just combined, being careful not to over mix. Gently stir in sprinkles.
3. Transfer batter to a large zip top bag, snip the corner off, and pipe batter evenly into donut wells, filling them ⅔ to ¾ full. You may also use a spoon.
4. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until edges just start to brown. Cool completely on a wire rack before dipping in glaze.
FOR THE GLAZE
1. Combine ingredients in a small saucepan over low heat and whisk until smooth. Remove from heat and dunk donuts into glaze one by one. Transfer to wire rack over a baking sheet or wax paper to catch glaze drippings.
2. Dunk donuts a second time with remaining glaze. Decorate with more sprinkles, if desired.
For more fun recipes, make sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel here!