I’m back today on my YouTube channel with my friend and DIY expert, Nicola Vruwink of Poni. Last week, she showed us how to make adorable snow globes. This week, it’s all about the tablescape. And, we all know I love a good tablescape!
Watch the video below to make your own winter wonderland this holiday season:
1. Start by spray painting the dowels and pots white. If doing a brown/green theme, leave them as they are. Set aside to dry.
2. For the folded trees, cut circles that measure 1.5″, 2″, 3″, 4″, 5″, and 6. Fold each circle in half three times.
3. Carefully snip the tip to create a hole in the center. When dowels have dried, thread the circles in order from biggest to smallest onto the dowel. Secure in place with hot glue.
4. Coat the tiny terra cotta pots with spray adhesive and coat with white glitter. Securely glue to the bottom of the dowel.
5. Finish by decorating with sequins, pom-poms, or whatever you desire.
1. Using the cardstock paper, cut out the cone template (see below). Secure with double-stick tape.
2. Hot glue a paper straw or dowel to the tip of a terra cotta pot. Decorate as desired.