Giving Good Gifts: Present Ideas for Kids
I hope everyone had a great weekend!! Have you started your holiday decorating yet? We have reached full-fledged Santa town at the Sims Stuber house and I couldn’t be happier. I love Christmas. It is so much fun to share my excitement of the holidays with Brooks. He is SO into this year. It has reminded me of so many fond memories of being a kid around the holidays. Speaking of kids around the holidays… I’ve got your covered with an assortment of goodies for those who are on the “nice” list.
- Share the peace and love with your favorite little with this supremely cute teddy bear and boot set.
- For the budding chef de jour, check out this apron set. It would go perfectly with the wooden kitchen appliances pictured below!
- If it’s cozy holiday gifting you seek, then this heart blanket from Yarningmade, this incredibly adorable hat from Mini Rodini or this uber cozy bear jacket from Babe and Tess.
- My boy is big into bubbles. So I knew this gift would be in his bubble factory wheelhouse.
- Not quite ready to commit to a puppy for Christmas? Save on kibble with this well behaved poodle.
- Give the “dress up” wardrobe a blingy treat with this beaded tiara.
- Let your little one’s imagination soar with this design a dragon kit.
- Do you have an aspiring world traveler in your midst? Then you must check out this ultra cool monthly subscription called Little Passports. The have kit levels from 3 to age 12.
- Everyone needs a finger puppet or two in their life, right?!? I’m a big fan of Apple Park’s Eco-friendly line and the Lamby finger puppet couldn’t be any cuter!
Need more ideas? Check out the rest of my gift guide below: