Now I knew this baby was going to be loved, but when Brooks was born Scott and I were left speechless by all of the generosity and support from everyone around us. I’m telling you, the little guy was showered with gifts like nothing I’ve ever seen before! We are so grateful for everything we received, and I thought I’d share my top five favorites in case you’re looking for the perfect baby gift. Whether you’re registering for your own shower or looking for a sweet present to give, these five picks are sure to please!
1. The WubbaNub. We received the WubbaNub pre-baby and to be honest I thought this product was going to be useless. Well boy was I wrong! Post-baby I wouldn’t be caught without it. It’s simple (just a pacifier attached to a stuffed animal) but brilliant, and most importantly Brooks loves it.
2. Shoe-o-rama! Brooks is going to be one stylish little baby. Note the chic orange box in the back corner (yep, that’s baby Hermes).
3. Elephant Side Table. This chic décor piece from Serena & Lily looks perfect in Brooks’ nursery.
4. Personalized Keepsakes. I’m a big fan of anything personalized! This Lucite tray by Mattie Luxe, this hand painted plate, and Brooks’ playmat from Stephanie Johnson are three items I know we’ll hang on to forever.
5. This Is… Book Set. Artist and author Miroslav Sasek’s beautiful city guides for children are just as delightful for Scott and I as they are for Brooks! Love these!
Do you have any favorite baby gifts of your own? Let me know below!