Shopping for the men in your life can be a bit of an enigma! When I’m choosing a gift for one of my girlfriends, it’s usually a safe bet to get them whatever I’m currently coveting. But finding the perfect present for my husband, dad, or brother is definitely a bit trickier. Luckily I’ve done my research this time around, and I have five fabulous gift ideas to share with you today…
1. Roku. Last year I got the Jawbone JAMBOX for all the men on my list, but 2012 has a new favorite tech toy. Roku wirelessly streams Hulu, Netflix, HBO Go, Pandora radio, and more straight to your TV.
2. Scotch of the Month Club and a Williams Sonoma King Cube Silicone Ice Cube Tray. If the man on your list appreciates a fine bottle of Scotch, he’ll love getting deliveries of his favorite drink all year long. Throw in one of William Sonoma’s jumbo ice cube trays to really take this gift to the next level.
3. Guts and Glory: The Golden Age of American Football. I wasn’t exaggerating yesterday when I said that Taschen has something for everyone on my list, including my football fanatic husband and daddy.
4. SwingTIP Sensor Package. I know that Scott would love to work on his golf swing even when he can’t make it to the course. The SwingTIP Sensor is compatible with your mobile phone, making it easy to practice anytime, anywhere.
5. Limited Edition Wooden Lego Man. Artists Thibaut Malet’s handmade wooden Lego men would look just as chic sitting on a shelf in Scott’s office as they would in Brooks’ nursery.
What are you getting the men on your list?
Let me know below!