A few weeks ago, I posted about my work for the Valspar Color Project that helps families in need through Habitat for Humanity. As part of the project, I worked with my designer, Kishani Perera, and selected the Valspar color “Zen Garden” for my baby’s nursery.
Now that we have created the perfect space with a light, airy feel and sense of peacefulness with the Zen Garden color scheme, we feel ready for the baby to arrive.
Come take a peek at the elements used to create my ideal nursery:
– Paint: Valspar Zen Garden
– Crib: Loom Crib from Nurseryworks.
– Moroccan pouf: Comes from Zouck on Montana in Santa Monica, but can also be purchased online from John Derian or Jonathan Adler
– Throw pillows: A mix of vintage and John Robshaw designs from Hollywood at Home in West Hollywood.
– The Chevron throw: By Jonathan Adler
The Valspar Color Project aims to propel the power of color by sharing color stories like mine to help Habitat for Humanity and help low-income families find affordable housing. I’m so proud to be a part of the project and hope you will watch and share my Zen Garden Color Story. Every time you do, Valspar will donate $1.00 to Habitat for Humanity. My goal is $100,000 and I need your support to get there!
Feeling inspired to paint a new color? Check out the Valspar Paint Your Passion app. Color is a reflection of our personality and passions in life, so select the color that best represents you and start painting!
Today’s post is brought to you by