These Boots were Made for Walkin’
Have you ever noticed how a new pair of shoes can renew your confidence?
Well, a new pair of boots can completely transform you. As Nancy Sinatra stated in her hit song — These Boots Are Made for Walkin’…so go ahead! Boot season is in full swing and now’s the time to find that pair that will redefine you this fall.
What’s your style preference? Cowboy? Biker chic? Equestrian? Whatever you’re into, you don’t want to miss out on this great collection from JustFab. They’ll even help you select the right pair.
JustFab specializes in shopping geared towards each member’s personal aesthetic. To get started, go to JustFab.com and fill out a fun Fashion Personality Quiz. JustFab’s style experts will customize a collection of shoes, handbags and range of high fashion items just for you, each month, based on your answers!
There’s never an obligation to buy and you can skip any month, or cancel at any time. Get fashion personalized for your style now!
SPECIAL OFFER – BUY 1, GET 1 FREE
Take the Fashion Personality Quiz today and score a buy 1, get 1 free deal – with free shipping – on over 500 styles of boots and heels. Take advantage of this offer now by clicking HERE.
WIN 4 PAIRS OF FAB FOOTWEAR!
You could win 4 pairs of cute and sexy shoes from JustFab’s latest collection. To enter, like the JustFab Facebook page, follow JustFab on Twitter or tweet about your entry using the Rafflecopter below:
Hurry! The contest ends November 5, 2012 at 11:59PM PST.
Good luck, and be sure to check out all the fab styles at JustFab.com.
· You must be a registered MollySims.com member to enter. Learn how to sign up by clicking here.
· This contest is open to residents of the US, Canada and Germany only (where JustFab ships).
· Winners will be contacted via private message to their MollySims.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
· Limit one comment per entry. Multiple comment entries will not be considered.
· This giveaway ends at 11:59PM PST on November 5, 2012.
Today’s post is proudly sponsored by