On the Town: My Top 7 Romantic Spots
Whether we’re talking restaurants, boutiques, spas or salons, I love exploring new places. But when I do find somewhere really good, I tend to go there over and over and over again! These romantic eateries are the perfect examples. They’re all a regular part of my date night repertoire, and they never seem to get old. Trust me—if you’re looking for the perfect spot for your next date, you can’t go wrong with any of these!
1. El Coyote – An oldie but a goodie! El Coyote has been around since 1913 and has a magical Old Hollywood feel to it.
2. The Tar Pit – A great spot for handcrafted cocktails.
3. Rivera – Same owners as Playa, which I also love. Their food is as beautiful as it is delicious.
4. ABC Kitchen – Their ever-changing menu is made with only the freshest organic and local ingredients.
5. Locanda Verde – Casual and affordable, yet romantic.
6. La Esquina – The Brooklyn location especially!
7. Acme – This one’s my newest favorite. The country bread with Brie and squash, and chicken and eggs are musts. Finish off your meal with a donut—they’re insane!
Have you been to any of my favorite date night spots? I travel a lot, so I’d love to hear about the most romantic spots in your city.