Wedding Bells: Top 5 Unique Wedding Must-Haves
Aside from Brooks being born, my wedding was without a doubt the happiest day of my life. Not only did I marry the man of my dreams, but my amazing planners Stefanie Cove and Yifat Oren made sure that the day was memorable and unique and distinctly Molly and Scott! With our one-year anniversary approaching, I’ve got weddings on the brain once again. Since wedding season is already in full swing (and it’s also a perfect time to dive into planning if you’re getting married next spring or summer), I asked Stefanie to share her Top 5 essentials for a unique and memorable event. Here’s to making the best day of your life even better!
1. Plum Party Paper Cocktail Napkins – Plum Party has a great selection of personalized cocktail napkins that are a little bit different than the ordinary ones you might see. They’re great for brides on a budget who want something special without spending the big bucks on linen cocktail napkins.
2. BHLDN Décor Accessories – It’s all about the details. And from little stoneware wishbones to weigh down programs to beautiful dessert plates, BHLDN has got you covered.
3. Paper Items, Especially Letterpress – Three of my favorite resources for stunning paper goods are Tiny Pine Press, Mr. Boddington’s Studio, and Bernard Maisner.
4. A Sihouette Artist – A silhouette artist is a great activity for your guests. Karl Johnson of Cut Arts is amazing. He makes one copy for your guests to keep and one for you to keep!
5. Velvet Garden Floral Arrangements –What are they feeding their flowers?! Talk about beautiful centerpieces.
Do you have any unique ideas for wedding season? Let me know below.
About Stefanie Cove
Managing Partner, Stefanie Cove, has been with Yifat Oren & Associates since 2008. Stefanie’s background includes 12 years in hospitality, with extensive experience in event management at upscale restaurants and award winning hotels. Prior to her position at Yifat Oren & Associates, she was the Catering Manager at The Little Nell, Aspen, Colorado’s most prestigious hotel. Her dedication and impeccable customer service earned her recognition and a nomination for “Star of the Industry” by the Colorado Hotel and Lodging Association. Stefanie has also served as the Director of Sales and Catering for Star Restaurant Group in Washington, DC, where she earned a nomination for “Restaurant Manager of the Year” by the Restaurant Association of Metropolitan Washington. Stefanie graduated from Syracuse University with a Bachelor of Science in hospitality management and a minor in psychology. She enjoys her dog Bella, travel and food destinations around the world.