Southern Hospitality: My Outdoor Entertaining Must-Haves
There’s nothing I love more than entertaining, and indoors or outdoors there’s no need to sacrifice on style! Since tomorrow marks the official start of barbecue season, I thought I’d share a few of my own outdoor entertaining essentials. These items will take you through the 4th all the way to Labor Day. It’s everything you’ll need for a chic summer soiree—besides some good old fashion Southern cooking of course!
1. Outdoor Pillows – Maison Bertet has the most amazing selection of outdoor pillows. They’re made to withstand the elements but they’re as stylish as any cushion you’d put in your living room.
2. Zebra Shaped Black Outdoor Area Rug – Who says you need to give up style just because you’re outside?
3. Gindo’s Spice of Life Fresh Pepper Sauce – This is my secret sauce. Every girl has to have a bottle in her pantry.
4. The Big Green Egg – My father swears by this grill. We have one in Kentucky and you gotta love the name!
5. Woven Paper Bowls – Serena and Lily has the most gorgeous bowls made of hand-woven seagrass coils wrapped in paper—suited for all your outdoor entertaining needs.
6. Outdoor Placemats – I bought these ones for my place in the Hamptons and I love them!
7. Pottery Barn Hobnail Outdoor Drinkware Set – I adore the quirky, vintage look of these glasses.
8. Vintage Melamine Pllates – Bongenre has a great assortment of unique melamine vintage plates. They’re not cheap, but they’re a great investment if you love to entertain.
9. Ikat Summer Napkins – I’m a big fan of ikat in any form!
10. Trina Turk Caprice Ice Bucket – Just tell me this isn’t the cutest ice bucket you’ve ever seen!
11. Illume Bohos Candles – These smell divine, look fantastic, and are great for indoors or out.
Do you have any outdoor entertaining must-haves of your own? Let me know in the comments!