Makeup Manual: My Guide to Perfect Brows
I love experimenting with my own hair and makeup when I don’t have a stylist around, but I also know when it’s time to call in a professional. And my brows definitely need professional help…
To call Amy Hollier anything other than a brow guru would be an understatement. Not only is she an incredible makeup artist and hair stylist, but she can tame even my unruly brows into submission—the ultimate challenge! I’m telling you, these eyebrows have a mind of their own. Check out this video to watch Amy work her magic…
Need a little bit extra help? Check out Amy’s Top 5 tips for eyebrow maintenance:
1. A softer, natural brow is more youthful and flattering. Resist the urge to over-tweeze.
2. If you don’t love the shape or color of your brows, take them to a professional. Experts have a trained eye and can see you very differently than you see yourself.
3. Don’t stress over your eyebrows too much. Your brows don’t have to be identical twins, just look like they are in the same family.
4. A growth serum like Latisse can be used at night to help add fullness to thin brows.
5. Spend an extra 30 seconds in the morning and you will look instantly put together. Lightly fill in any gaps, brush brows upward and outward, and finish with a brow-gel or brow-wax.
Are you feeling better about your brows yet?
About Amy Hollier
An effortless and natural breath of fresh air comes from artist Amy Hollier. A versatile artist in the industry known for creating ethereal beauty, her list of specialties includes makeup artist, hair stylist, eyebrow shaping, lash tinting, airbrush tanning and beauty education. Donning a client list that includes Julia Roberts, Minnie Driver, Molly Sims and Denise Richards, Amy is highly sought after for editorial shoots, commercials, special events and red carpets. Amy is represented by Jed Root Los Angeles. Visit www.amyhollier.com for more information.