Gifted: For Your Valentine
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner, which means it’s time to start shopping for those gifts for your loved ones! In order to steer clear of the “Hallmark holiday” stigma, I try to choose gifts that are flirty and romantic, but would still be appreciated any day of the year. I think that’s a pretty good rule! Here are some of my favorite V-Day gift picks:
1. They say that the way to a man’s heart is through red velvet cupcakes (or at least that’s what I say). Whip up a batch using my mama’s recipe and he’ll be putty in your hands!
2. I just adore this heart ring from BHLDN, which figures because it’s downright adorable! It’s playful yet delicate and romantic—a winning combo in any Valentine’s Day gift.
3. I would love a man in this quirky PLAY Comme des Garcons cardigan any day of the year, but seriously—how perfect is it for Valentine’s Day?!
4. If you’re married, I think that monogrammed items like this cocktail shaker make for especially romantic gifts—they’re daily reminders of your loving home together.
5. This message in a bottle kit has everything you need to pen a love letter to your Valentine. I can hardly think of anything more romantic!
Which one would you most like to receive?
P.S. Don’t forget to follow me on Twitter!