Gifted: For Valentine’s Day
I consider myself to be a pretty good gift giver. I never give anything that I wouldn’t want to receive! But even for the savviest shopper, Valentine’s Day is a tricky holiday to buy for. It seems like every store you walk into is overflowing with kitschy plush toys and cliché candy this time of year. But before you fall into “Hallmark holiday” rut, check out this sweet little Valentine’s Day gift guide I put together. These five gifts are romantic yet classy, and will still be appreciated come February 15th…
- A watch. Watches can be sexy gifts for guys or for gals. Plus, it’s nice to give someone something that they’ll wear everyday.
- LELO Flickering Touch Massage Candle. This candle warms into a sensual and moisturizing massage oil. Need I say more?
- Elle Macpherson Daisy Chains Set. I adore Elle Macpherson’s entire intimates collection and especially the French Maid vibe of this set.
- Jennifer Meyer Diamond Heart Stud Earrings. I love the romance and simplicity of a pair of diamond heart earrings.
- Words. In my opinion, the most important gift of all is a personalized card filled with all the love in the world.
- Celine Wallet. This red Celine wallet is what I’m secretly hoping for. Hint, hint, Scott….
What will you be getting your Valentine this year?
Let me know below!