Gifted: For the Ladies
Believe it or not I love giving gifts almost as much as I love receiving them. And if I do say so, I’m pretty good at it too! I won’t give anything I wouldn’t want to get, and I’m definitely not the last-minute present type either. But if finding the perfect present isn’t your strong suit, you’re in luck. I have a three whole days of gift guides coming up, starting with my picks for the ladies on your list…
1. Picture frames. Picture frames are one of my go-to gifts. Anthropologie has some great wallet-friendly options, and Tiffany’s engravable silver frames make stunning keepsakes. Pop in a picture of the two of you together to make this gift a little more personal.
2. Scented candles. OK, so I said I wasn’t a last minute gift giver, but I do keep a couple of Diptyque and Jo Malone scented candles tucked away in my closet just in case. You can’t go wrong with a nice candle!
3. Mattie Luxe Personalized Lucite Trays. These chic trays come in an array of colors and patterns to suit the décor taste of almost anyone on your list. Plus, who doesn’t love a personalized gift?
4. Taschen Coffee Table Books. Whenever I’m at a loss about what to get someone, I just head over to the Taschen store and spend a few minutes browsing. You can’t go wrong with any one of their fabulous coffee table tomes.
5. Jewelry. I love BlueTreeNYC.com for amazing vintage-inspired pieces. It’s always nice to find a little something shiny hidden in the toe of your stocking!
Do you have any favorite gifts of your own?
Let me know below!