Freebie Friday: My Favorite Spring Bag From Botkier
I am absolutely crazy about colored handbags for spring. Candy hues, soft pastels, pops of neon… I just can’t get enough!
Case in point: Botkier’s ‘Valentina’ shoulder bag. It’s the perfect size for everyday wear, I adore its gold hardware, and it comes in a gorgeous spectrum of colors including the right-on-trend blush and mint!
The only thing is, this Italian cowhide satchel is already sold out for spring 2012. But before you get too disappointed—this is a big but—for this week’s Freebie Friday I managed to snag one last bag in the mint color ($295 value) to give to one of you!!
Here’s how to enter…
1. Comment. Leave a comment below telling me what you’d like to see more of on MollySims.com.
2. Tweet or Facebook. Tweet the pink phrase at me: Hey @MollybSims, I’m all about a #popofcolor too… http://bit.ly/MSbotkier Or, if you only have Facebook, you can post the phrase on my wall by clicking here!
3. Be patient. I’ll announce the winner on Monday, March 26.
That’s all you need to do. Good luck!
• You must be a registered MollySims.com member to enter.
• Winners will be contacted via private message to their MollySims.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry, per day.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on March 22, 2012.
• Botkier was kind enough to provide me with this prize to give away. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.
UPDATE: Congrats to MollySims.com member Jordana Dec! Enjoy your new bag!