Freebie Friday: My Favorite Blowout Spot
What girl doesn’t love a blowout? A good blowout is the perfect pick-me-up when your mane needs a little lift in between cut-and-color appointments, and it’s also the easiest hairdo solution for your night out on the town.
Drybar is hands down my favorite place to go for a blowout. All they do is blowouts, so you know they’re good. Plus, they’re also only $35 a pop, which makes it pretty easy to stop in regularly. No matter what kind of hair you have, they’ll make it look amazing. You can choose between the styles on their menu or just tell them what you’re looking for for and they’ll make it happen.
If you haven’t been to Drybar already, you’re missing out. That’s why I’m giving away FIVE free blowouts to one MollySims.com member who comments below by February 16th telling me which style off Drybar’s menu you like best. They have locations in, Atlanta, NYC, Scottsdale, Texas, San Francisco, and all over Southern California, so if you live in one of those places, get on it!!!
P.S. You can hear about all my upcoming Freebie Fridays by following me on Twitter.
• You must be a registered MollySims.com member to enter.
• Winners will be contacted via private message to their MollySims.com inbox and by email. If our team does not hear back within 24 hours, a new winner will be selected in your place.
• Limit one comment per entry, per day.
• This giveaway ends at midnight PST on February 16, 2012.
• Drybar was kind enough to provide me with this prize to give away. This is not a sponsored giveaway in any way.
UPDATE: Congratulations to June Vanisa, the winner of the five Drybar blowouts. Rock that Cosmo-Tai, June!